Thursday, September 23, 2010

Debate

I'm in.

Sometime in October, I'll be in the aforementioned Chinese-language debate for foreign students studying abroad in Beijing. 4 of my fellow students have also been invited to attend... I hate to say this, but I'm relieved because that means that unless I completely crack, I won't be the worst in the debate. Unfortunately, it also means that if we're on fixed teams based on university, we won't be very strong.

Training starts tomorrow (two hours), though it seems it'll be less frequent than I had expected; I know that David worked on language prep every single day when he was getting ready for the CCTV competition at the end of last summer.

I'll keep you informed how it's coming along.

~E

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK! So awesome. Your skills will jump a huge amount no matter what. Try to have fun.

    ReplyDelete