In other good news:
- I'm starting what seems to be an excellent new consulting/English editing gig tomorrow
- I'm pretty much completely back on track in terms of my daily Grand Plan (TM) v4.0; I even exercised today for the first time in almost six months!
- The weather, recently polluted and cold, seems to be taking a turn for the better.
- I'm halfway through two blog posts, both of which I think all of you will like. Look for the first on Wednesday and the second this coming weekend.
- I just discovered that Old Bike, this Western-style cafe that gets a lot of ACC patronage every semester, has terrible service and mediocre desserts but also the best foosball table I've ever seen outside of my own basement back home.
- I just bought 14 small mangoes for less than $1 USD.